Virginia Hiking & Survival 101
New Dates in October
Our June trip quickly sold out, and we are still receiving requests to attend!
So, we’ve opened up a second weekend in October! If Mother Nature cooperates, it should be just in time for the changing of the leaves! 🍂
- Start each morning with a mountain hike summiting all three icons of the Virginia Triple Crown: McAfee Knob, Tinker Cliffs, and Dragon Tooth
- Each afternoon, you’ll learn wilderness survival tactics from the Mountain Shepherd School based on the Seven Priorities of Survival in an interactive outdoor setting.
- Relax and unwind each night in the secluded lodge at Mountain Shepherd School.
This trip will sell out again and fast! There are a total of 10 spots available. To confirm your spot, you’ll need to book and pay the deposit.
Fueling our Adventure Travel!
What will ALL Explorer Chicks be carrying in her pack on her adventure? KIND bars!
We’ve teamed up with our friends at KIND Snacks to provide Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Kind for your body, fuel for our adventures! ❤
We love KIND snacks because we can read the ingredients. In other words, we’re not eating a science project! They’re tiny but powerful with simple, nutrient-dense premium ingredients perfect for tossing in our packs!
Explorer Chick Cincy!
Spinning and Climbing
Last week the Explorer Chicks of Cincinnati had a busy week!
On Tuesday, we were invited to Cycle Bar’s newest location in Kenwood for our very own private class! We packed the house with over 40 women showing up to spin together. Adam definitely made us work for it, but the hard work will pay off on the trails this season!
Then on Thursday, we spent a few hours bouldering at Climb Time of Blue Ash. Most of the Explorer Chicks were bouldering for their very first time! They helped each other and I provided some instruction where I could. By the end of the night, I think we all agreed that “Gravity is a B.”
Get Wild with us in West Virginia!
One. Epic. Weekend!
We’re changing it up a bit for our Wild Weekend in West Virginia June 9-12! Instead of a small group trip, we’re inviting hundreds of Explorer Chicks to adventure with us in the New River Gorge!
Early Bird Registration is only $299 through March 31.
- Opening night Inspiration from Stacey Kozel
- Full Day Lower New River Whitewater Rafting
- 3 Day access to the Inflatable Water Park – Wonderland Water Park
- 3 Nights Mountain Top Camping
- 3 Meals
- Full Access to the ACE Adventure Resort grounds and trails
- Nightly Bonfires
To pack more adventure into your weekend, you have the option to add guided activities to your ticket on both Friday afternoon and Sunday morning. Adventures include kayaking, zip lining, mountain biking, rock climbing, and SUP.
For full details and to book, click HERE!