Biltmore Wine Tasting & Tour
Join Explorer Chick for Women-Only tour and Premium Wine Tasting at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC!
The Biltmore is America’s largest home, built by George Vanderbilt. It sits on 8000 beautiful acres nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, NC. Complete with 16th century tapestries, a Library with 10,000 volumes, a Banquet Hall with a 70-foot ceiling, 65 fireplaces, an indoor pool, and a bowling alley, this 250-room chateau has been called America’s Castle.
We’ll start our Mini Adventure with a guided audio tour of the Biltmore House. You’ll explore three floors and the basement. You’ll see displays of vintage clothing, accessories, art, furniture, and more that tell stories and illustrate the lives of the Vanderbilt family, their guests, and employees. Then, you’ll take a stroll through the gardens, enjoying the backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. 🌸
After that, you can eat like a Vanderbilt at the Deerpark Restaurant where you will enjoy a buffet style lunch. A working farm has been part of Biltmore Estate since 1895. Biltmore operates its farm and field-to-table program with estate-grown greens, berries, eggs, beef, and lamb, and partnerships with farmers in Western North Carolina for locally-sourced trout, cheese, beef, and pork for our restaurants.🍗
At the end of your visit you will be treated to a Private tour of the Biltmore Winery and a Premium tasting of the Biltmore’s finest wines with light hors d’oeuvres. During the tour you will discover how Biltmore grapes become award-winning wines while visiting areas on the estate not normally seen by guests. 🍾
- Private tour of the Biltmore Winery and a Premium tasting of the Biltmore’s finest wines with light hors d’oeuvres.
- Discover how Biltmore grapes become award-winning wines while visiting areas on the estate not normally seen by guests.
- Guided Audio Tour of the Biltmore House.
- Eat like a Vanderbilt at the Farm to Table Deerpark Restaurant where you will enjoy a buffet style lunch.
- Walking Tour of the Biltmore Gardens.
- Meet other local Explorer Chicks in the area! Woo hoo!
- Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only Mini Adventure.
- Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- Audio Guided Tour of The Biltmore House
- Buffet Style Lunch
- Premium Wine Tasting with light hors d’oeuvres
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at their discretion as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guides is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. Gratuities may be given to one leader—the team divides tips among themselves after the trip. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t Guide gratuities included in the trip price? Allowing Guides to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Guides personally for their hard work and keeping them safe.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Parking is included with admission. You may walk or take the shuttle from the parking lot to the main house.
- You will meet outside of the main entrance of the Biltmore House.
- There are no restrooms inside the Biltmore House.
- Duration: 4+ Hours
- Women-Only, 21+
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
1 Lodge St,
Asheville, NC 28803
- Optional: Cash to tip your guide 10-20%
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.