Twilight Nature Walk and Dinner at Anne Springs Close Greenway
Nature at night? You betcha. At Anne Springs Close Greenway outside Charlotte, NC, we’ll meet creatures that like to burn the midnight oil. Night owls are sure to see some actual night owls (and bats and foxes and raccoons) on our private nature walk before enjoying a delicious dinner and a few SHE-nanigans!
Private Twilight Nature Walk
Meet your Guide and fellow Explorer Chicks at Anne Springs Close Greenway, a 2,100-acre nature preserve outside of Charlotte. Lead by trained Outdoor Program Staff, be sure to use all your senses during this gentle two-mile hike. Keep your eyes open for deer, listen for owls, and inhale the intoxicating pine scent as you explore the nighttime forest. Along the way, stop to learn about and discuss various plants, rocks, and wildlife. It’s just us and our own, private nature expert—so ask away!
Dinner at the Greenway Gateway Canteen
Now we’d disappoint your mama if we sent you off to bed hungry, and we can’t have that. So after exploring the Anne Springs Close Greenway at twilight, gather with us at the Gateway Canteen for a delicious dinner. Dinner will be your choice made with the freshest ingredients from their seasonally changing menu. Choose from a variety of fresh salads or sandwiches and more! There are beer and wine available for purchase. Whatever you decide on, grab it, find a seat with all your new besties, and talk about the cool stuff you saw on your nature walk. This is what Explorer Chick is all about!
- Private Nature Walk
- Delicious Dinner
- Meet other local Explorer Chicks in the area! Woo hoo!
- Exclusive Explorer Chick, small group, women-only Mini Adventure.
- Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- Private Nature Walk
- Delicious Dinner Provided
- Check-in Time: 15 minutes prior to departure
- Duration: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Women-Only, 21+
Anne Springs Close Greenway
2573 Lake Haigler Drive
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715
- Closed-toed shoes
- A headlamp and/or flashlight
- We hike in the rain or shine! Dress accordingly.
- Water Bottle
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- Easy Doesn’t Change You
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.