Chattanooga Full Moon SUP
Join Explorer Chick for a Women’s Only event in Chattanooga for a Full Moon SUP Adventure!
Grab your favorite lake shoes and join us on Lake Chickamauga for a leisurely paced paddle. Your Guide will lead you through a basic paddling lesson before we begin this beginner-friendly paddle. While cruising along the calm waters, you’ll discover the many islands of the lake. 🌅
Your board is equipped with its own solar light, watch as the lights dances across the water for a very special sight. Look a little deeper into the water as the light of the full moon shines down revealing the many bass the area is known for. 🌝
This is an all levels adventure, that includes a training session before launching. New paddlers will be able to take it slow and steady on the flat water, while experienced paddlers will be able to challenge their endurance.
- All equipment is provided.
- Hands-on training and instruction.
- Guided Full Moon SUP Tour.
- Once dark, watch the lights dance across the water illuminated from the SUP lights.
- Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only event. Enjoy more fun She-Nanigans with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All Equipment provided.
- SUP Board and Paddle.
- Lights for the board.
- 2.5 Hour Full Moon Guided Tour.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guide is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructor’s to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Instructors personally.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- Duration: 2.5 Hours.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- All equipment provided.
- Max weight is 275 lbs.
- You will need to leave personal belongings in the car.
- If you would like to keep your things on you, we recommend bringing a dry bag.
- Restrooms are nearby.
- Your order confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Weather Cancellation Protocols
- If you do not hear anything from us about the weather, plan on the event is a GO! The Partners reserves the right to cancel a tour at any time due to severe weather. If canceled, a rescheduled date will be offered. If offered date will not work, a full refund will be issued. If safety becomes an issue due to weather during a tour, it is up to the discretion of the guide to cancel. If it’s over 1 full hour into the tour, it is considered to be complete with no refund and/or reschedule offered. If the cancellation occurs less than 1 hour into the tour, a reschedule date and/or refund will be available.
Chester Frost Park
2277 Gold Point Cir N,
Hixson, TN 37343
(more location specifics with booking confirmation)
- Water Bottle.
- Head Lamp.
- Dry Bag (to store your things in).
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- We are ALL IN
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.