Chattanooga Sunset SUP
Join Explorer Chick in Chatanooga for a Women-Only Exclusive Sunset SUP down the Tennessee River!
“Sunsets are the gift of nature, they are proof that no matter what happens, every day CAN end beautifully.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Taking time to enjoy a sunset is something we don’t always do. Yet, we get as a gift every day! Make any week better when you give yourself a moment to “soak” in the colors as you feel the coolness from the setting sun on your skin. 🌅
No Experience needed, this is a guided and fully equipped tour. Good for beginners and intermediate alike. If you have your own board and would like to bring it, you a welcome to do so! There will be a short training session before we begin. Then we will be fitted with safety gear and shuttled to the starting location.
When placed in the water, we will be paddling down the Tennessee River. Watch as the fleeting colors of dusk began to fade away into the downtown skyline. 🌆
The fun does not end when the sun goes down! 😜 Each board is equipped with your own solar light! Watch as the colors of the lights on the board illuminate a quivering path across the water. Feel free to bring your headlamp with you as well if you would like.
- All equipment provided
- Guided Sunset Tour
- Enjoy sunset views along the water and the downtown skyline
- Once dark, watch the lights dancing across the water illuminated from the SUP lights
- Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only event. Enjoy more fun She-Nanigans with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All Equipment needed
- SUP Board and Paddle
- Lights for board
- 2 Hour Guided Tour
- Shuttle to and from
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guide is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructor’s to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Instructors personally.
- There is a backup meetup location in play if waters are high waters or other unforeseen events
- You will receive an email update if there are any changes
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Women-Only, 21+
- Shuttled to and from meet location
- All equipment provided
- Max weight is 275 lbs
- Limited changing facilities, plan accordingly
- Will need to leave personal belongings in the car
- If you would like to keep your things on you, we recommend bringing a dry bag
- Paid Parking or free street were available
- Your order confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
150 River Street
Chattanooga, TN 37405
(more location specifics with booking confirmation)
- Water Bottle
- Dry Bag (to store your things in)
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- Easy Doesn’t Change You
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.