Chillicothe Aerials and Ales
“Elevate” your yoga practice and tap into your playful side as you venture into the world of Aerial Yoga. Then, kick back with your new flexible friends and enjoy a tasty local beverage.
Aerial Silks Yoga 101
Join your fellow high-flying yogis in the Geode Nature Dome. This is also where we have Yoga, Meditation and Journaling Mini Adventures. This unique geometric structure is surrounded by the Great Seal State Park in Chillicothe, OH. You’ll feel like you’re hanging out among the treetop canopy as you sink deeper into your poses.
Our aerial yoga instructor was taught by a former Cirque du Soleil performer and instructor. Only the best for our Explorer Chicks! This is a completely beginner-friendly, intro level course. Step out of your comfort zone as you get off the mat and into your hammock. Then, you will build up to that first inversion and see the world from a whole new angle.
Flight, Pint or Glass of Wine
Climb out of your silks and hop into your car, the day isn’t over yet. This Mini Adventure includes a chance to sample locally made beer or wine too! Relax at Old Capitol Brewery with a flight of local brews, a pint if you’d prefer or even a glass of locally produced red or white wine. Most weekends they’ll have food trucks on site too. Refuel with food for purchase there or order from the pizza place up the street. They will deliver right to you at the brewery!
Saturdays are usually when Old Capitol wraps up their brewing, so you’re encouraged to feed your curious mind while you wait to feed your belly. The brewers invite you to ask any questions you might have. Wondering about the brewing process, or want more information on the beers they make? Feel free to ask anything beer related that your brain has been wondering! Then, with your beverage in hand, kick back and catch up with your fellow acrobats.
- 90-Minute Intro-Level Aerial Yoga Class in a Geode Dome.
- Enjoy a pint or flight of local beer or a glass of local wine.
- Learn about the brewing process.
- Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only event. Enjoy more fun She-Nanigans with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- 90 minute Aerial Silks Yoga Class.
- Flight of beers, pint of beer, or glass of wine at Old Capitol Brewery.
- Instruction and guidance-no experience necessary!
- Knowledgeable and experienced teacher.
- Support from your fellow Explorer Chicks!
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- Start time is 11:30 am EDT.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- Restroom Available.
- Parking on-site.
- Your order confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Weather Cancellation Protocols:
- This event will take place in all weather conditions. However, if safety becomes an issue, you will be notified by email at least 3 hours before the start time. If we need to cancel due to severe weather, you will be offered a full refund.
2467 Rocky Rd
Chillicothe, OH 45601
79 N. Paint Street
Chillicothe, OH 45601
*** Be advised part of Rocky Road is closed***
Take SR159 (Bridge St) past Adena Medical Center and Kenworth Trucking Company. At the intersection of Delano and SR159, go East on Delano, past Tecumseh Outdoor Theater. Then follow your GPS, you should take a Right on Graves Road then another right on Rocky Road. If you are coming from the Columbus area, you should be ok. If you are coming from US23S or US35, take GPS to Adena Medical Center then change your GPS to Geode, 2467 Rocky Road.
- Water Bottle.
- Yoga Mat.
- Photo ID for the Brewery.
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- We are ALL IN
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.
Reserve Your Spot
Booking temporarily unavailable
Check back soon!