Chattanooga Guided Hiking and Yoga with Journaling
Come join your fellow Explorer Chicks on this Chattanooga Hiking Adventure with Yoga & Journaling and create those special kinds of moments that fill your bucket. Starting our day will be our guided yoga with meditation and journaling. Here you will take the opportunity to truly connect deeper with yourself and the people and things around you. Then, finish with a guided hike through the Appalachian Mountains of Southeast Tennessee. Enjoy the type of meaningful conversations that always happen naturally when Explorer Chicks are together.
Outdoor Yoga with Meditation and Journaling
Picture it; imagine being surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Tennessee River Gorge. With its massive oak trees and beautifully colored spruce firs. 🌲 The big sky above and the river rushing down below.
Deliberately letting yourself take the time to slow down and breathe deeply. Take it all in. As a result, your body will relax. 🧘♀️ While on top of Snoopers Rock overlook with our mats side by side we will feel the unity of our sisterhood. After an hour-long guided yoga class, we will take the time to enjoy 30 minutes of guided journaling and meditation. Again, immerse yourself in all the beauty that the Appalachian Mountains of Southeast Tennessee behold.
6-mile Chattanooga Hiking Adventure
Finally relaxed and deeply connected with ourselves, let’s load our mat into our pack and hit the trail! 🚶♀️This 6- mile guided hike along Snoopers Rock Trail is perfect for beginner and intermediate hikers. Really work that hiker booty with elevation gains of 1,167 ft. Embrace your inner child as we hop from stone-to-stone crossing several creeks and climb up over and around rock formations. Did you know Snoopers Rock is known for being one of the best places to take in views of the Tennessee River Gorge?
Looking for even more to do in the area? Check out the other Adventures Available in Tennesee!
- Begin with 1.5 hours of guided Yoga and Meditation from a 500 HR certified yoga instructor.
- Beginner to Intermediate 6-mile Chattanooga Hiking Adventure.
- Explore the Appalachian Mountains of Southeast Tennesee.
- Meet other local Explorer Chicks in the area! Woo hoo!
- Exclusive Explorer Chick, small group, women-only Mini Adventure.
- Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- Beginner to Intermediate 6-mile guided hike.
- 1.5 Hour Guided Yoga and Meditation with Journaling.
- Instruction – No experience necessary!
*Packages do not include Tips for your Guides. We recommend a tip amount of 10-20% of the value of your adventure. We strongly encourage you to recognize your Guides personally for their hard work and keeping you safe.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructors to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Instructors personally.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior.
- Duration: Approximately 3.5 Hours depending on group dynamics.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- Limited restroom facilities on site. This is in a remote location with privy-style restrooms only.
- Please bring environmentally safe toiletries for all bathroom needs while on trail.
- Free Parking
- Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
3998 Game Reserve Road, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Severe Weather Cancellation Policy:
- If the event is canceled due to severe weather where safety becomes an issue, you will receive a full refund.
Local Lodging Recommendations
Inns with Breakfast
- Prentice Cooper State Forest
- Raccoon Mountain Campground
- This is an active event, bring snacks to keep you fueled.
- Yoga mat.
- Hiking boots or sturdy walking shoes.
- Dress in layers to remove or add clothing as your temperature changes.
- Daypack. (large enough to carry our mat in)
- Water Bottle.
- Journal, Pen/Pencil.
- Hat, Sunscreen, Insect repellent.
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- We are ALL IN
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.