Tree Climbing in Kansas City
Do you find yourself comforted by the sounds of the forest, the scent of the trees? Does the sunlight playing through the leaves, and the freshness felt from the clean air put a smile on your face? Reasons like this are why nature has a way of unwinding and recharging our souls. Comforting us by melting our stress and worry away. As a result, helping us to relax from our busy weeks and even helping us to think more clearly.
Guided Tree Climbing
Tree climbing is an up-and-coming adventure sport. In fact, you will be using specialized equipment to ascend into your loft playground. Come join your fellow Explorer Chicks to experience the trees and canopy from a unique and rare perspective. Once geared up, your instructors will teach you how to ascend into the tree while using specially anchored ropes and tools. In fact, we will be using the same professional equipment that Arborists and scientists use. 🌳
All Equipment Provided
No gear, no problem. 👍 Like most of our Mini Adventures, all the safety gear and equipment you will need is included. All you need to do is show up with that “ALL IN” attitude and be ready to take yourself to new heights!
- Use the same tools arborist have been using for decades.
- Receive hands-on instructions.
- All safety gear included.
- Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All safety equipment needed!
- Instruction from knowledgeable staff
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guides is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. Gratuities may be given to one leader—the team divides tips among themselves after the trip. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t Guide gratuities included in the trip price? Allowing Guides to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Guides personally for their hard work and keeping them safe.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Climbing Saddle (harness) max waist size is 45in.
- No weight limit
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Women-Only, 21+
- Restrooms Available
- Your order confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Tree Climbing Kansas City
Stagecoach Park (Olathe Community Center)
1205 East Kansas City Road
Olathe Ks, 66061
Weather Cancellation Protocols:
- You will receive a full refund or offered a different date in the case of operator cancellation due to severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Local Lodging & Activities:
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Hiking shoes.
- Secure long hair.
- No Jewelry.
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- We are ALL IN
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.