Kansas City Tree Climbing
Join Explorer Chick high up in the canopy of Kansas City for an Exclusive, Women-Only Tree Climbing Mini Adventure!
Tree climbing is an up and coming adventure sport that uses specialized equipment to climb tall trees. This sport allows climbers to experience the trees and canopy from a unique and rare perspective.
After everyone is geared up, your instructors will teach you how to ascend into the tree using specially anchored ropes. We do not climb the tree trunk.
We will be using the same professional equipment that arborists and scientists use as we ascend into our lofty playground. 🌳
The view from the top is incredible and provides an escape from the hustle and bustle…and simply a place to breathe a breath of fresh air while in the shade of the tree. At the end of your climb, your instructor will guide you to descend to the ground.
- While safely harnessed in, you will be able to climb to higher heights without the fear of falling!
- You will get to use the same tools and taught the same tricks arborist have been using for decades
- Receive instruction on how to move the knots in sequence to ascend and descend.
- You will be fitted with the necessary safety gear.
- Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All safety equipment needed!
- Instruction from knowledgeable staff
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Climbing Saddle (harness) max waist size is 45in.
- No weight limit
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Women-Only, 21+
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Tree Climbing Kansas City
Stagecoach Park (Olathe Community Center)
1205 East Kansas City Road
Olathe Ks, 66061
- Wear comfortable clothing with hiking shoes
- Secure long hair
- No Jewelry (of any kind recommended)
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- Easy Doesn’t Change You
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.