Dallas Nature Photography Workshop
We’ve all seen those breathtaking photos of our favorite destinations! Did you just book that epic bucket list adventure, hoping to capture those shots for yourself? Join Explorer Chick on this Nature Photography Workshop in Dallas. No camera or experience needed! Learn from an expert while developing your very own artistic style.
Photography Workshop Nature Hike
During a beginner-friendly 45-minute hike, you will jump right into this hands-on photography workshop. Don’t have a DSLR camera? No worries, we have you covered! A Sony Digital camera will be provided to everyone so that you can learn about proper composition and other great photo-taking techniques. I know you’re ready to learn what all those confusing camera settings mean and how to use them correctly. Also, learn proper composition and how to shoot a stunning landscape. Oh! And you will receive a digital copy of every picture you take during this workshop. That way you can blow your friends’ minds with your artistry afterward when you post all of your best shots on your Facebook and Instagram!
Because of the variety of different cameras and setting layouts out there, it is best to use the equipment provided so that the instruction makes sense to everyone. Then take all the tricks you’ve learned at the workshop and apply the same techniques to the equipment you have at home.
What are some of the tricks will you be learning you ask?
📸 Rule of Thirds
📸 Diagonal Lines
📸 Use of Color and Framing
Looking for even more to do in the area? Check out our other Mini Adventures Available in Texas.
- Private Photography Workshop Nature Hike.
- Sony DSLR Digital Camera is provided for use.
- Learn to shoot nature photos like a NatGeo pro.
- Meet other local Explorer Chicks in the area! Woo hoo!
- Exclusive Explorer Chick, small group, women-only Mini Adventure.
- Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- Private photography workshop nature hike.
- Loaner Sony digital camera is provided for the day.
- Hands-on instruction teaching you all the tricks of the pros.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at their discretion as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Women-Only, 21+.
- Don’t have a DSLR camera yet? No worries! You will be provided with a Sony Digital camera to use for the day. Afterward, you will receive a digital copy of all photos taken during the day.
- Your order confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
100 US-80, Mesquite, TX 75149
Severe Weather Cancellation Policy:
If the event is canceled due to severe weather where safety becomes an issue, you will receive a full refund.
Local Lodging Recommendations
- Lake Ray Hubbard State Park
- Cedar Hill State Park
- Tawakoni State Park
- Water Bottle.
- Optional: Bug Spray, Sunscreen.
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- We are ALL IN
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.