Baja Out to Sea Adventure
Experience Baja, Mexico like no one else aboard a privately chartered boat! Spend your days playing at sea with Whale Sharks and sea lions and your evenings fast asleep in your bunk anchored in the Sea of Cortez on this women only, small group active Baja Mexico Adventure!
Your time in Baja will be jam packed with only the best in adventure! You’ll swim with playful sea lions. You’ll come face to face with the largest known fish, the whale shark! You’ll learn to breathe under water with a Discover Scuba Diving day. Already a certified Scuba Diver? Fantastic! There will be equipment available for you to borrow.
Yes, there’s more! You’ll learn how to surf off the shores of Todos Santos. You’ll leave behind the equipment learning the technique to dive naturally and become a Level 1 Certified Free Diver. You’ll take to land to hike and explore the natural pools in the Sierra de Laguna. Phew.
You’ll spend 6 days/5 nights aboard our privately chartered boat exploring Isla Espíritu Santo National Park and it’s neighboring islands in the Sea of Cortez. Each night, you’ll fall asleep to the silence and tranquility anchored in a bay under a star filled sky. You’ll spend your final night camping at Huertas Los Mangos in Santiago fully equipped with all of your basic camping needs including a lively happy hour around the campfire.
- A surf lesson off the shores of the adorable, bohemian town of Todos Santos.
- Search for and snorkel with Whale Sharks in the bay of La Paz.
- Give Scuba Diving a try without the full commitment with a Discover Scuba Diving Day.
- Ditch the equipment and earn your AIDA 1 in Freedviving.
- Snorkel with the fun and playful sea lions of Los Islotes.
- Explore the sea caves and beaches of Baja California.
- Hike the Sierra de Laguna discovering natural swimming holes.
- Enjoy the tranquility and solace of the sea.
- Free range use of on-board water equipment aboard our private vessel including kayaks and snorkel gear.
- Live a life at sea aboard a privately chartered boat with a small group of women-only Explorer Chicks.
- Enjoy an evening of camping under the stars around a bonfire with a happy hour and authentic Mexican dinner.
- Meals – All of your meals are included from Lunch on Day 1 through Lunch on Day 7.
- 6 days/5 nights aboard our privately chartered boat. Sleeping arrangements are in 6 person bunk cabins with a shared bathroom including a sink, toilet, and shower. There is a shared indoor living area, a top deck area with benches and hammocks, and a swim deck. Please Note: If you are prone to sea/car sickness, this trip is not for you. This is not a luxury cruise, but a privately chartered boat with minimal amenities on board and little privacy.
- 2 days/1 night camping. All camping equipment will be provided including tents, sleeping bags, and sleeping pads.
- Meals: Beginning with Lunch on Day 1 through Lunch on Day 7
- Transportation from the rendezvous hotel in Cabo, the return, and all trip adventures.
- All meals beginning with lunch on Day 1 through lunch on Day 7.
- Surf Lesson in Todos Santos.
- Snorkeling with Whale Sharks in their natural habitat.
- Wet suit, and free range use of all gear on board the private boat including snorkels and kayaks.
- Discover Scuba Diving Day including equipment and supervision of a PADI professional.
- Freediving course to earn your AIDA 1.
- Snorkeling with the sea lions of Los Islotes.
- Hiking in Sierra de Laguna with a local guide discovering natural swimming pools.
- Small Group experience! ~ Let’s connect!
- An Explorer Chick Tank Top.
- An experienced Explorer Chick guide ensuring your trip is unforgettable and a social media sensation!
*We require a minimum of 5 Explorer Chicks for this trip. Please confirm this trip is guaranteed before booking your airfare.
*Packages do NOT include your airfare, airport transportation, rendezvous hotel stays, alcoholic beverages, Explorer Chick Leader tips, or costs for additional activities.
*All animal encounters are not guaranteed. Please keep in mind they are wild animals living freely.
*Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
We require a minimum of 5 Explorer Chicks for this trip. Please confirm your trip is guaranteed before booking your airfare.
Your trip begins and ends in Cabo, Mexico.
On day 1 we will rendezvous at a Cabo area hotel at 8:30am. We recommend arriving a day earlier to relax, enjoy Cabo, and to avoid any problems with lost luggage or flights.
We will return to the same hotel on Day 7 after a day of hiking approximately around 4:30pm.
Hotel Information will be provided in your Travel Guide.
You will receive a travel guide attached to your booking confirmation with all the information you’ll need to prepare for your epic trip.
We highly recommend training prior to your trip. The itinerary is packed full of multiple adventures including hiking, swimming, snorkeling, surfing, and more. Explorer Chick prides itself in curating trips for women who live an active, healthy lifestyle. What this means is we tackle the big climbs, the long trails, the bucket lists, and the uncomfortable. To get the most from your retreat we recommend having a solid fitness base. Train how you play!
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.
Save $300 with Early Bird Pricing!
See our Discount page for the Code and Expiration!
Non-Refundable Deposit: $300 due at booking to secure your spot