Seattle Tandem Paragliding
Join Explorer Chick as we glide through the skies of Seattle for a Women-Only Exclusive Paragliding Adventure.
Have you ever stood against the wind and threw out your arms feeling the breeze against your body, wondering what it would be like to soar through the skies like the Eagle soaring high above?! 🦅
Here is your chance to become an Aviator Goddess! We will start out warming up that hiker booty 🥾 as we head up Tiger Mountain for a 1.7-mile hike to our launch point. Once you reach the top, you will get a taste of the amazing views you are about to soar though! And don’t worry, this is a Tandem Flight, so NO experience is required!
With paragliding, there is also no “leap of faith” you to have to do. The wings will be fully inflated and flying before you leave the ground. All you have to do is take a couple of steps, then you’re off! Flight times will vary depending on weather and flight conditions. A typical duration is 20-30 minutes of pure airborn bliss. And if you get lucky, 🌬 Mother Nature might give you an extra boost for some extra flight time.
Face those fears while surrounded by the love and support of other like-minded Explorer Chicks cheering you on!
- No experience is required!
- Highly Experienced Pilot for each Tandem Flight
- On average you’ll have 20-30 minutes of airborne bliss!
- Photo Package available for purchase
- 1.7-mile hike up Tiger Mountain to launch point
- All equipment provided
- Meet other local Explorer Chicks in the area! Woo hoo!
- Exclusive Explorer Chick, small group, women-only Mini Adventure.
- Face those fears along with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All equipment needed
- Highly Experienced Pilots
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guide is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructor’s to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Instructors personally.
- Check-in time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Duration: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Expect a call the day prior if there are any weather issues. If the day of, expect a call by 10:30 am for any last minute changes.
- You can call to confirm at 425-941-2324, but unless you hear otherwise you should plan to be at the landing field at the assigned time.
- Delayed starts can happen depending on weather conditions. Please bring water and food/snacks to keep you fueled and ready to soar!
- Cameras welcome
- Are you worried about dropping that investment camera from over 2,000 feet in the air?! No worries, a “Photo Package” is available to purchase as on add-on at check out.
- If you add on the photo package the day of the event at location, credit cards are not accepted. Must use cash or Venmo.
- Women-Only, 21+
- The most convenient airport will be Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Your order confirmation will include 2 Smart Waiver links. One for Explorer Chick and one for PARAFLY Paragliding. Please take a minute to sign online.
Tiger Mountain Landing Field
11322 Issaquah Hobart
Rd SE, Issaquah, WA 98027
- Wear long pants
- Wear hiking boots or running shoes
- Bring a light jacket (summer) or a heavier coat in the spring and fall
- Sunglasses are also recommended to keep the wind out of your eyes
- When hiking up, please do not bring a large backpack/bag. We need to fly down everything you
- Bring snacks to keep you fueled
- Weather delays can happen, bring food to keep you fueled if you have to wait for the weather to clear
- Water Bottle – there is no water available in the field
- Optional: Cash to tip your guide 10-20%
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- Easy Doesn’t Change You
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.