St. Louis Tree Climbing Adventure
Join Explorer Chick high up in the canopy of St. Louis for an Exclusive, Women-Only Tree Climbing Mini Adventure!
Tree climbing is an up and coming adventure sport that uses specialized equipment to climb tall trees. This sport allows climbers to experience the trees and canopy from a unique and rare perspective.
We climb trees to appreciate not only their aesthetics, but also to create a connection and better understanding of their significance to us. Not only do they provide oxygen, but trees also play a key role in providing clean air, shade, and beauty! Climbing a tree often leads to a deeper respect for nature. 🏞
After everyone is geared up, your instructors will teach you how to ascend into the tree using specially anchored ropes. We do not climb the tree trunk. This is a full day workshop with lots of hands on training learning all techniques needed! You will become more proficient in knots and climbing skills to access the canopy. We will be using the same professional equipment that Arborists and scientists use as we ascend into our lofty playground. Take time to relax in the breeze from one of the “tree boats” already set up and waiting. Tree-boats are specially designed hammocks for sleeping in redwood trees. 🌳
- While safely harnessed in, you will be able to climb to higher heights without the fear of falling!
- You will get to use the same tools and taught the same tricks arborist have been using for decades.
- Take time to relax in the breeze from one of the “tree boats” already set up and waiting.
- Receive thorough instruction on how to move the knots in sequence to ascend and descend while fitted with necessary safety gear.
- Picnic Style Lunch at climbing location (bring sack lunch, food is not provided)
- Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All safety equipment needed!
- Instruction from knowledgeable staff
* This is a full day event. Please be sure to pack lunch and snacks accordingly to keep you fueled! Food is not provided.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Duration: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Women-Only, 21+
- The most convenient airport to use would be St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- This is a full day event. Please be sure to pack lunch and snacks accordingly to keep you fueled! Food is not provided.
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
600 Kiwanis Drive
Eureka, MO 63025
(Map link in booking reservation)
- Bring lunch and snacks to keep you fueled- There is no food provided!
- Cold Weather: dress in layers. Synthetic long underwear, insulating layer and
wind/water jacket. gloves and warm hat.
- Hot/Warm Weather: light colored t-shirt. NO SHORT-SHORTS. Longer shorts or
capris are okay.
- Footwear: Close-toed shoes. No Flip-flops!
- Please have hair pulled back. Glasses attached are recommended. No dangly
earnings or necklaces.
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- Easy Doesn’t Change You
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.