SUP Yoga Class in Chattanooga
Rather it on the water or in life, we all strive to find our balance in this world. Consequently, finding stability in our constantly changing environments can be challenging. Give yourself the opportunity to find your balance. All while experiencing the ebb & flow of the water under your board. Falling may be a part of this practice. Yet it provides an opportunity to reset and try again, just like we do in life. Find your joy, while having compassion for yourself and those around you during this fun, mindful SUP yoga for women in Chattanooga.
Learn to SUP
This 2-hour SUP class is ideal for beginners or intermediate paddlers and yogis who want a unique yoga experience and a new challenge! No experience, no worries! Prior to starting your session, your certified yoga instructor will offer basic paddle instruction, review water safety information and ensure all gear is fitted properly. Throughout the whole day, you will receive on-water support and paddling tips.
SUP Yoga Class for Women in Chattanooga
While on your board your instructor will guide you through any modifications to yoga poses to accommodate all skill levels. Now that we are all comfortable on our boards, it’s time to begin with a quick warm-up session implementing everything we just learned. With our newfound confidence on our boards, we will take off paddling the calm waters of Chickamauga Lake. Arriving at our quiet spot on the lake, we will enjoy a 90-minute yoga session. Finishing us off will be our mindful meditation savasana on top of our boards.
Looking for even more to do in the area? Check out the other Adventures Available in Tennesee!
- Beginner to Intermediate SUP Yoga.
- 1 Hour Guided SUP Class.
- 1.5 hours of guided Yoga and Meditation from a 500 HR certified yoga instructor.
- Meet other local Explorer Chicks in the area! Woo hoo!
- Exclusive Explorer Chick, small group, women-only Mini Adventure.
- Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All needed equipment provided.
- SUP Board and Paddle.
- Guided SUP.
- 1.5 Hour guided yoga and meditation with journaling.
- Instruction – No experience necessary!
*Packages do not include Tips for your Guides. We recommend a tip amount of 10-20% of the value of your adventure. We strongly encourage you to recognize your Guides personally for their hard work and keeping you safe.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructors to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their instructors personally.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- All needed equipment provided.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior.
- Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours depending on group dynamics.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- No Restroom on site. (The nearest flushable restroom is located off Hwy 58)
- Free Parking.
- We will need to leave our personal belongings in the car.
- If you would like to keep your things on you, we recommend bringing a dry bag.
- Weight limit 300 lbs.
- Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Severe Weather Cancellation Policy:
- If the event is canceled due to severe weather where safety becomes an issue, you will receive a full refund.
Local Lodging Recommendations
- SpringHill Suites Marriott (on the TN River)
Inns with Breakfast
- Water Bottle.
- Bug Spray.
- Dry Bag. (Optional; to store your things in)
- Clothing you are comfortable to SUP in.
- Quick dry yoga/athletic wear.
- Bathing suits welcome!
- Flip Flops or water shoes to have on the board.
- Change of dry clothes for after.
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- We are ALL IN
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.