Kentucky Tree Climbing Adventure
Join Explorer Chick on a Private and Exclusive, Women-Only Tree Climbing Adventure!
Tree climbing is an up and coming adventure sport that uses specialized equipment to climb tall trees. This sport allows climbers to experience the trees and canopy from a unique and rare perspective.
We climb trees to appreciate not only their aesthetics but also to create a connection and better understanding of their significance to us. Not only do they provide oxygen, but trees also play a key role in providing clean air, shade, and beauty! Climbing a tree often leads to a deeper respect for nature. 🏞
Take a moment to sit back and take in the views as you climb your way to one of the many hammocks or tree chairs. 🌳 If pushing the limits is more your style, test your balance as you practice your yoga moves on the branches high above.
There is no limit to the freedom felt on this Explorer Chick Mini!
- While safely harnessed in, you will be able to climb to higher heights without the fear of falling!
- You will get to use the same tools and taught the same tricks arborist have been using for decades
- Receive thorough instruction on how to move the knots in sequence to ascend and descend while fitted with necessary safety gear.
- Ropes vary from 50-60 feet!
- Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All safety equipment needed!
- Instruction from knowledgeable staff
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
July – August Events 2020!
- To be able to participate in the event, you are REQUIRED to bring your own face mask!
- You only need to wear when it is not possible to comply with the social distancing of 6 ft. (ie. when the guide is clicking you in/out of your harness)
- The mask can be removed when you are able to maintain the 6 ft distance. This will help ensure your safety as well as the Staff.
- Check-in Time: 15 minutes prior to the start time
- No weight limit
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Women-Only, 21+
- Optional Tree House Lodging available
- If interested in room-sharing or ride-sharing, post on the event page on facebook to communicate with other Explorer Chicks going.
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Earthjoy Tree Adventures
3400 Bridgeville Rd
Brooksville Ky, 41044
- Wear comfortable clothing with hiking shoes
- Secure long hair
- No Jewelry
- No Phones
- No Alcohol
- No Smoking
- No chewing gum
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- Easy Doesn’t Change You
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.