Tree Climbing in St Louis
Do you find yourself comforted by the sounds of the forest, the scent of the trees? Does the sunlight playing through the leaves, and the freshness felt from the clean air put a smile on your face? After all, reasons like this are ways that nature unwinds and recharges our soul. Thus comforting us by melting our stress and worry away. As a result, helping us to relax from our busy weeks and even helping us to think more clearly.
Guided Tree Climbing
Tree climbing is an up-and-coming adventure sport. Come join your fellow Explorer Chicks and experience the trees and canopy from a unique and rare perspective. Beginning our day, your instructors will gear you up with the proper safety equipment. Then you will learn how to ascend into the tree using specially anchored ropes and tools. In fact, we will be using the same professional equipment that Arborists and Scientists use as we ascend into our lofty playground. Finally taking time to relax and sway with the breeze inside the specially designed hammocks called Tree-boats. 🌳
All Equipment Provided
No gear, no problem. 👍 In fact, most of our Mini Adventures has all the safety gear and equipment included. All you need to do is show up with that “ALL IN” attitude and be ready to take yourself to new heights!
- Use the same tools arborist have been using for decades.
- Receive hands-on instructions.
- All safety gear included.
- Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only tour.
- All safety equipment needed.
- Climbing Ropes and Anchoring Gear.
- Climbing Shoes.
- Belay Devices.
- Instruction from knowledgeable staff.
- 4:1 Instructor to Climber Ratio.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries. This will be done at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Duration: 3.5 hours.
- Women-Only, 21+
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
600 Kiwanis Drive
Eureka, MO 63025
- Water Bottle.
- Snacks to keep you fueled.
- Dress accordingly to the weather.
- Cold Weather: Dress in layers.
- Hot/Warm Weather: NO SHORT-SHORTS. Longer shorts or capris recommended.
- Footwear: Close-toed shoes. No Flip-flops.
- Please have hair pulled back. Glasses attached are recommended. No dangly
earnings or necklaces.
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- We are ALL IN
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.