Tree Climbing in St Louis
Do you find yourself comforted by the sounds of the forest, the scent of the trees? Does the sunlight playing through the leaves, and the freshness felt from the clean air put a smile on your face? Reasons like this are why nature has a way of unwinding and recharging our souls. Comforting us by melting our stress and worry away. As a result, helping us to relax from our busy weeks and even helping us to think more clearly.
Guided Tree Climbing
Tree climbing is an up-and-coming adventure sport. Come join your fellow Explorer Chicks to experience the trees and canopy from a unique and rare perspective. Once geared up, your instructors will teach you how to ascend into the tree while using specially anchored ropes and tools. In fact, we will be using the same professional equipment that Arborists and Scientists use as we ascend into our lofty playground. Relax and sway with the breeze inside the specially designed hammocks specifically called a Tree-boat. 🌳
All Equipment Provided
No gear, no problem. 👍 Like most of our Mini Adventures, all the safety gear and equipment you will need is included. All you need to do is show up with that “ALL IN” attitude and be ready to take yourself to new heights!
- Use the same tools arborist have been using for decades.
- Receive hands-on instructions.
- All safety gear included.
- Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All safety equipment needed.
- Instruction from knowledgeable staff.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Duration: 2.5 hours.
- Women-Only, 21+
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
600 Kiwanis Drive
Eureka, MO 63025
- This is an active event, bring snacks to keep you fueled.
- Cold Weather: Dress in layers.
- Hot/Warm Weather: NO SHORT-SHORTS. Longer shorts or capris recommended.
- Footwear: Close-toed shoes. No Flip-flops.
- Please have hair pulled back. Glasses attached are recommended. No dangly
earnings or necklaces.
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- Easy Doesn’t Change You
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.