Georgia Aquarium Under the Sea Slumber Party
Explorer Chick has partnered with the Georgia Aquarium for a Women-Only Exclusive Under the Sea Slumber Party!
That’s right! You will spend an entire evening surrounded by the magical wonders under the ocean. Your evening starts with a Happy Hour that includes a $20 voucher to spend on food, beverages or cocktails. The social hour is the perfect time to get to know other Explorer Chicks.🍷
Afterwards, we’ll turn it over to the Aquarium staff who will preview what’s in store and all the exciting highlights. Then it’s on to a privately guided, behind the scenes tour of the aquarium. You’ll get an intimate look at life at the aquarium and the inner workings of the caretakers.
You’ll see many of the aquarium’s treasures including the biggest fish in the sea – whale sharks!
As the evening comes to an end, you’ll fall asleep in front of a magnificent aquarium gallery. The next morning will begin with a continental breakfast and then you are invited to enjoy the Aquarium on your own.
You can also opt to add on an Animal Encounter! It’s an opportunity to get up close with some of the Aquarium’s most lovable creatures! (You’ll have the option to add on at the time of booking!)
- Escape to an Under Water Wonderland as soon as you walk through the doors!
- Tour behind the scenes of the aquarium.
- Enjoy the quiet and tranquility of the aquarium after hours
- Meet other Explorer Chicks during the social hour with drinks and food
- Customized encounters throughout the aquarium with our private Explorer Chick group
- Continental breakfast with free admission to the aquarium the following day
- Fall asleep in front of one of the aquarium’s many sea life galleries
- Optional to add on an Animal Encounter with Penguins, Otters, Seals, Dolphins, or Beluga Whales
- Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Badass women!
- Georgia Aquarium admission with a prompt 6:30 pm entry time
- $20 food/drink voucher for the Cafe’
- Next-day entry into the 4D FUNBelievable Theater
- Next-day entry into SunTrust Pier 225: Under the Boardwalk, featuring our California sea lions*
- Next-day entry into AT&T Dolphin Celebration in the AT&T Dolphin Tales Theater*
- Guided Activities
- Gallery and Backstage Tours
- Evening Snacks and Hot Breakfast
- Sleeping mat
- Optional Add on’s for the day of departure for the Animal Encounters at Member’s Only Prices!
*These presentations do not take place during your scheduled sleepover adventure, rather afterward. Presentation times may vary. All seating is first come, first serve and may be limited
*All specific animal encounters are not guaranteed. Please keep in mind they are wild animals, some may be on exhibit while some are resting indoors.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Please park in the aquarium parking deck. At times, there are independent parking vendors that try to direct you into their parking lots. Instead, look for the aquarium parking deck adjacent to our facility. This deck is monitored by security overnight and will be the safest and most convenient option for your vehicle. The parking deck is located on the corner of Luckie St. & Ivan Allen. It’s easily recognized by the pictures of aquatic life on its exterior and is seven stories tall. Parking is $10 per vehicle and can be purchased at the time of your booking at a discount.
- If you’re using a navigation system and intending to park in the Aquarium deck, you’ll want to use:
357 Luckie Street, NW, Atlanta Georgia 30313
Please arrive prior to 6:30pm
- All guests will pass through security screening at the main entrance before entering the building.
- All guest bags will be screened for prohibited items.
- All guests will walk through metal detection devices or be wand screened by security staff.
- Georgia Aquarium has 24-hour on-site security.
- There are EMT and Atlanta police officers present during all sleepovers.
- For logistical and security reasons, there is an 8:00 PM cutoff time for late arrivals.
- Guests desiring to depart during the evening will not be able to return. Sorry! We cannot offer a price reduction.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the aquarium. This includes all forms of electronic and vapor cigarettes
- Guests are not permitted to exit and re-enter the building once the program has begun
- For safety, lighting in sleeping areas will be reduced but not be completely turned off
- Outside Alcohol is not permitted inside Georgia Aquarium
- Women-Only, 21+
Please note, the following items are NOT permitted inside the aquarium:
• Weapons, including but not limited to guns and knives
• Outside alcoholic beverages
• Chewing gum
• Fishing poles
If there is an emergency and you need to contact someone attending the sleepover, please call our 24-hour security
dispatch office 404-581-4242.
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
- Print and bring your Georgia Aquarium Waiver with you please!
225 Baker Street, NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30313
The secret is to pack light.
You’ll be provided with a sleeping mat, but you might want to consider bringing:
- Sleeping bags
- Sweater or hoodie
- Toothbrush and other small toiletries
- Earplugs/eye mask
- Battery powered phone charger
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.