West Virginia Ziplining Canopy Adventure
Join Explorer Chick for an Exclusive, Women-Only Ziplining Canopy Adventure in West Virginia.
Ziplining has exploded in popularity in recent years and for obvious reasons! 🤩 Originally it was a practical solution to transpiration issues. The function of the zip line has evolved from an alternative form of bridges to a scientific research tool. 👩🔬 Where scientists would set up zip lines throughout the rain forest helping them have a bird’s-eye view of the forest. They are able to realistically witness natural events within the ecosystem without disrupting the environment they are studying. 🦅
You will be utilizing the zip line now as a form of eco-tourism! You will get that adrenaline pumping as you soar high up in the canopy of North Fork Valley along all 12 impressive zips. We will be zipping along the longest and most scenic zip line in the region! Conquering 3 sky bridges and a 40-foot rappel along the way!
This event is beginner friendly and suitable for all! 💪
- Lead by 2 highly skilled Guides.
- No experience needed!
- All equipment provided.
- 12 adrenaline-pumping Zip Lines as long as 680 feet and 80 feet in the air!
- 3 Sky Bridges.
- 40-foot Rappel.
- Exclusive Explorer Chick, small group, women-only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- All equipment provided.
- Instruction – No experience necessary!
*Packages do NOT include your airfare, airport transportation, additional alcoholic beverages, or costs for additional activities.
*Packages do not include Tips for your Guides. For optional activities 10-20%. We strongly encourage you to recognize your Guides personally for their hard work and keeping you safe.
*Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Duration: 3 hours depending on the group dynamics.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- This is an Active event, please bring snacks accordingly to keep you fueled!
- Restroom is available at the Welcome Center.
- Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
- You have 2 Waivers to sign with NRocks. To save time on arrival, please print and sign and bring it with you.
141 Nelson Gap Road
Circleville WV 26804
- Bring a small daypack.
- Camera/GoPro (optional, must be secured).
- This is an active event! Bring snacks to eat throughout the event to keep you fueled and ready for Adventure.
- Dress in layers so you can make adjustments as you warm up and cool down.
- Do not wear shorts
- Sturdy athletic shoes or lightweight hiking shoes/boots
- No sandals (including Chacos or Tevas), or FiveFingers shoes
- Fingerless bicycle-style gloves (recommended)
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- Easy Doesn’t Change You
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.