Yoga, Meditation + Journaling in Chillicothe OH
Too much coffee. Too little sleep. Feeling bored and unfulfilled. Seems like the negative side effects of our disconnected day-to-day lifestyle can catch up with us before we know it. Lacking for many of us (probably without even realizing it) is human interaction and real conversations. So join us for a morning filled with yoga, meditation, journaling, and the types of meaningful conversations that only happen with other Explorer Chicks (while drinking something sparkly, of course 🥂). All of this takes place within the serenity and sanctuary of the Geode Yoga Dome. This soothing geometric structure is surrounded by the Great Seal State Park in Chillicothe, OH, making it the perfect location to relax and unwind. Close your eyes. Focus on your breath.
Yoga, Meditation and Real Connection in Nature
Think about your typical group fitness class. You walk in the door at the gym, head to your assigned space, and that’s that. Sure, you might work up a good sweat—but do you ever leave feeling any more connected to yourself or the others around you? This experience is different. Coupling yoga, meditation, journaling and open conversation with the soothing backdrop of the forest, you’ll learn to reconnect and rebalance. During our 75-minute vinyasa yoga class, each movement from pose to pose will be coordinated with your breath. Expect to be challenged during this first part of our event, but with plenty of modifications available if you need them along the way.
BYOB Brunch with Guided Group Journaling
Once we’ve completed our yoga session, grab the tasty brunch and beverages that you packed for the occasion and head back to the mats for a group journaling session. We’ll take the time to simply sit in this beautiful space, surrounded by nature. Be in the moment. Be with the people around you. Hear their stories—maybe even share a story or two yourself (optional)!
Group journaling transforms an enriching experience of solitude into a powerful experience of community. Adventure is defined as taking a risk—here, the risk is in the sharing. And while there is a power that comes with sharing, there is learning that comes with listening. Practice both and discover more about yourself and others along the way.
- 75-Minute Vinyasa Yoga Class.
- Guided Meditation.
- Guided Group Journaling with BYOB Brunch.
- Optional group sharing with real connections with real women.
- Private Explorer Chick, small group, women-only event. Enjoy more fun She-Nanigans with an encouraging and supportive group of Bold women!
- 75 minutes Vinyasa Yoga Class.
- Guided Meditation.
- Guided Group Journaling.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- Start time is 11:30 am EDT.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- Restroom Available.
- Parking on-site.
- Your order confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Weather Cancellation Protocols
- This event will take place in all weather conditions. However, if safety becomes an issue, you will be notified by email at least 3 hours before the start time. If we need to cancel due to severe weather, you will be offered to reschedule for a different date or a full refund.
2467 Rocky Rd
Chillicothe, OH 45601
*** Be advised part of Rocky Road is closed***
Take SR159 (Bridge St) past Adena Medical Center and Kenworth Trucking Company. At the intersection of Delano and SR159, go East on Delano, past Tecumseh Outdoor Theater. Then follow your GPS, you should take a Right on Graves Road then another right on Rocky Road. If you are coming from the Columbus area, you should be ok. If you are coming from US23S or US35, take GPS to Adena Medical Center then change your GPS to Geode, 2467 Rocky Road.
- Water Bottle
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Block or Blanket (A personal preference, if you need one bring it.)
- BYOB Brunch
Still not convinced that THIS is the adventure for you?
We’ve rounded up some of our most popular blog posts, so you can get to know us a bit better and learn what really goes down on your Explorer Chick Adventure.
- Remember How it Feels to Play
- You are NOT Alone
- The Power of Explorer Chick
- What Does an Explorer Chick Look Like?
- We are ALL IN
- We Do Dumb Stuff
- The Explorer Chick Purpose
- The Traveler vs. the Tourist
- 6 Benefits to Booking with a Tour Company
You can always reach us by email with more questions! Info@ExplorerChick.com
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.