Ziplining and Paintball in Brown County
Explorer Chick has partnered with Explore Brown County for an Exclusive, Women-Only Zip Lining and Paintball Mini!
You will be flying 90 feet in the air at 45 miles per hour, across a 1,200-foot span, through trees and over water!
After a thrilling afternoon Zipping through the skies and walking across Sky Bridges, we’ll take to the field for a friendly competitive game of Paintball!
We will have 80 acres of woods and open fields encompassing 10 different scenario settings with inflatable bunkers and wrecked planes, cars, and trucks to hide behind.
Optional Add-On: If you don’t want the fun to end, bring your tent and camp out in the reserved Explorer Chick area.
When camping, you will have access to over 30 miles of flowing trails, scenic vistas and amazing terrain making this a world-class destination for mountain biking and quickly becoming a favorite Midwest destination.
- You will begin the adventure with a rugged ride into the dense forest in an all-terrain, 10 wheel drive, Vietnam War Era 2-1/2 ton Military Deuce or a Classic 1969 Fire Truck!
- All inclusive Paintball includes: Day pass to all fields, semi-auto marker, mask, all day air or CO2 fills, 500 balls
- If opting to camp, you’ll have full access to all the Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails
- Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Badass women!
- Approximately 2-2.5 Zipline tour including all safety gear and equipment
- Approximately 3 hours of Paintball including Day pass to all fields, semi-auto marker, mask, all day air or CO2 fills, 500 balls
- Optional Add-On: Camping – You are responsible for bringing your own Camping. and Mountain Biking gear or rent from the office
- Drinks, Snacks, Sandwiches, Ice, and WiFi is available at the Harvest Hall (No Vegetarian options)
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guides is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. Gratuities may be given to one leader—the team divides tips among themselves after the trip. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t Guide gratuities included in the trip price? Allowing Guides to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Guides personally for their hard work and keeping them safe.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Weight limit for Zip Lining is 270 lbs
- Duration: 6+ Hours
- Women-Only, 18+
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Explore Brown County
2620 Valley Branch Road
Nashville, IN 47448
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Feel free to bring a cooler with snacks and beverages
- Optional: Cash to tip your guide 10-20%
- Optional Camping: Tent, Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Sleeping Pad, Cookware, Food, Water, etc.
To protect your travel investment and your hide, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider. Receive an no-hassle, online quote in less than 2 minutes.